(1) the wall thickness should be uniform and consistent as far as possible.
(2) the transition part should be gradual, smooth, and avoid sharp corners.
(3) gate. The runner should be as wide as possible, thick and short as possible, and the gate position should be set according to the shrinkage condensation process.
(4) the mold surface shall be smooth and clean with low roughness (preferably 0.8)
(5) the vent hole must be sufficient and the air and the gas in the melt must be discharged at the same time.
(6) in addition to PET, the wall thickness should not be too thin, generally not less than 1mm.