The faults can be divided into the following categories according to the location where the machine fault occurs.
1. The failure of the numerical control device
The faults of the numerical control device can be divided into software faults and hardware faults.
(1) Software failure. Some machine faults are caused by errors in the programming of the machining program, and some faults are caused by improper machine data settings. Such faults are software faults. As long as the cause of the fault is found and modified, this type of fault will be eliminated.
(2) Hardware failure. Some machine tool failures are caused by problems with the control system hardware. These failures must be replaced by damaged components or repaired before the failure can be eliminated.
2. The failure of the plc part
The faults of the plc part are also divided into software faults and hardware faults.https://led-heatsink.net/
(1) Software failure. Due to the occasional problem of plc user programming, failures can occur when certain conditions are met when the data machine tool is running. In addition, the plc user program is not well compiled, and the machine tool will have some machine-side failures without alarm, so the plc user program should be compiled as perfect as possible.
(2) Hardware failure. Faults caused by PLC input and output modules are hardware faults. Sometimes individual input/output ports are malfunctioning, you can modify the plc1 program to replace the malfunctioning interface with a spare interface to eliminate the malfunction.